The clear and primary goal of my coaching sessions is a significant improvement in your quality of life – professionally and personally. During the coaching process we focus on what keeps you awake, busy, hindered and stressed in today’s world.
Do you need a coach?
- Are you at a professional crossroads? I will help you orientate yourself and take the next step forward.
- Is it about developing a (new) strategy? I can be your sounding board and help you with the design of the implementation.
- Do you want to lead more effectively? I will become the whetstone that sharpens your leadership profile, developing skills and uncovering blind spots.
- Do you find yourself falling into the same behavioral trap over and over again? These patterns may have been necessary in the past, but now they stand in your way. Together we will find a way to change these hindering patterns while retaining the benefits they once brought. Often this form of introspection can be difficult and even cause pain. However, it will ultimately bring lightness, joy and abundance to your life.
Every path in life is divergent. Every path in coaching is different. Connection and trust nourish both.
My executive coaching is always tailored to the needs of our clients. The connection and trust between coachee and coach is essential for a positive growth experience. I believe that a coach-coachee relationship can only grow through freedom. Which is why wI do not offer classical coaching packages unless you explicitly request them. You may decide at any time whether and how you want to proceed. I constantly schedule “check-up” sessions, where we review our progress and plan for the future. In this joint interaction and co-creation, autonomy and dignity are encouraged.
I attache ultimate importance to discretion and confidentiality. I am an ideal companion for people with public facing lifestyles and/or individuals in leading positions. My services are ideal for those who, due to their position, find it difficult to receive honest feedback in everyday life. I never reveal my clients.
How I work
Roughly speaking I distinguish between three types of coaching support. These are …
I recommend regular coaching sessions, especially at the beginning of our coaching interaction. Intervals of 2-3 weeks between sessions are recommended, but this depends on the needs of the client. The coaching unit can take place virtually or in person.
Usually I will accompany you for several months, rarely longer than a year. My coaching units are not the usual 50 minutes, but two hours long. I have found longer sessions result in greater and more consistent progress. Thanks to the extended time chuck, you can begin to integrate the insights you have gained from coaching mid-session. This space is necessary to support your consciousness and subconscious acceptance.
Schedule for a typical 2-hour Coaching Session
- Creating the space to work: arriving and connecting
- Discussion: deep exploration of your chosen topic
- Integration: an enriching time for putting what you have learned into practice
A one-day coaching retreat, which can also be integrated into regular coaching sessions. During an Intensive Day we can work in depth on concrete goals or look at your development on several levels. As the name suggests, these days are intense and especially useful if you feel overwhelmed by the change process. You should not plan anything for the evening after an Intensive Day, as these retreats often have a lasting effect.
What is it all about? The day retreats are mainly about combining deep experiences with the senses and corresponding exercises.
For whom are Intensive Days suitable? Intensive Days are recommended if you want to work on a deep behavioral pattern, have special questions, or want to go on a spiritual journey. They should focus on core issues of personality or development.
Intensive Growth Path
An Intensive Growth Path is typically a coaching retreat that spans several days. This can include a trip to the mountains, a safari, or even a desert escape. It is generally recommended either at the beginning, end, or in between of regular coaching sessions.
If you are on the intensive growth path with me, you will follow a carefully defined 6-9 month process which aims at intensive transformation and growth. The process is characterized by making difficult decisions at the crossroads of life, letting go of what is slowing you down, and reconnecting with one’s self.
The Intensive Growth Path allows a change of perspective. During an intensive period of reflection, we are given an opportunity to recharge our batteries. Coaching is conducted in special places that can help us to break out of old structures.